Cscope Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

FAQ & RULES

Firstly, please understand that this forum is not associated with Cscope, or affiliated with Cscope in any way. It is purely a forum set up for fans of Cscope Metal detectors, and for people with questions about Cscope Metal detectors.

We want this forum to be as laid back as possible, but will not allow ANY of the following rules to be broken. Metal Detecting is getting enough bad press as it is at the moment, and we need to adhering to the positive ideas concerning Metal Detecting, together.

These are the rules of this forum. Please follow them.

Illegal Detecting.

We do not support illegal Metal Detecting in any way, shape or form. Any discussion on the positive promotion of Nighthawking, or any other form of illegal detecting will be deleted, and the member, banned.

ISM's

We do not condone racism, sexism, or any other negative ISM's on this forum. Posts will be deleted, and members banned. Aggression Any aggressive posts, be they directed at other members, moderators, or Joe Bloggs down the road will be deleted, and the member banned.

Please adhere to these rules, and treat other members with respect.

Best Finds With A Cscope

3 posters

Go down

Best Finds With A Cscope Empty Best Finds With A Cscope

Post by whatunearth Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:01 am

Hi there,
My best find with a Cscope was with the Cscope 6mx. Was last year and found a Bronze age dagger, been with the museum in London now for about a year, still no real news, all I know its handle has been reworked. I found it on a paddock and at first only found 3 pieces and thought it was junk. I showed a friend called Luke who said that it could be a blade and when I got it home realized the tip was missing. So the next day I went back and dug a larger hole and luckily found the tip. Settings were, full sensitivity , Iron volume 2-3, no discrimination. Approx depth was about 10 inches.   
Click image to enlarge.  Shocked 

Best Finds With A Cscope DSCF1812 Best Finds With A Cscope DSCF1809 Best Finds With A Cscope DSCF1808 Best Finds With A Cscope DSCF1813 Best Finds With A Cscope DSCF1814 Best Finds With A Cscope DSCF1811

Thanks
Whatunearth  Very Happy
whatunearth
whatunearth

Back to top Go down

Best Finds With A Cscope Empty Re: Best Finds With A Cscope

Post by miss a lot Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:55 am

Now that is a great find . It take a lot to top that .well done

miss a lot

Back to top Go down

Best Finds With A Cscope Empty Re: Best Finds With A Cscope

Post by whatunearth Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:10 pm