Cscope Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

FAQ & RULES

Firstly, please understand that this forum is not associated with Cscope, or affiliated with Cscope in any way. It is purely a forum set up for fans of Cscope Metal detectors, and for people with questions about Cscope Metal detectors.

We want this forum to be as laid back as possible, but will not allow ANY of the following rules to be broken. Metal Detecting is getting enough bad press as it is at the moment, and we need to adhering to the positive ideas concerning Metal Detecting, together.

These are the rules of this forum. Please follow them.

Illegal Detecting.

We do not support illegal Metal Detecting in any way, shape or form. Any discussion on the positive promotion of Nighthawking, or any other form of illegal detecting will be deleted, and the member, banned.

ISM's

We do not condone racism, sexism, or any other negative ISM's on this forum. Posts will be deleted, and members banned. Aggression Any aggressive posts, be they directed at other members, moderators, or Joe Bloggs down the road will be deleted, and the member banned.

Please adhere to these rules, and treat other members with respect.

Addictedtobleepsyoutube

Go down

Addictedtobleepsyoutube Empty Addictedtobleepsyoutube

Post by sandcscan Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:38 am

Hi there ! Am really enjoying watching the metal detecting videos by A T Bleeps . Thanks M8! Also am having a gas with 4pi , which can register change in threshold of viccy as far away as control box ! Its far-out . Keeping fingers and toes and everything crossed while new 6mxi makes its way in post . I finally arrived ! (maybe). I am interested to see there is Cs mk1 on flea bay. Do you think its the first model produced and if so , would it be nice to have one ? Just for fun ? Cheers !

sandcscan

Back to top Go down

Addictedtobleepsyoutube Empty Re: Addictedtobleepsyoutube

Post by sandcscan Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:25 am

So pleased and thrilled to get new 6mx in post today. Meanwhile, other three machines , rat-rod cs mirage , 3mx , 4pi all going great . 3mx did a surprising deep clear signal ; 10mm dia copper washer @ 14" . :-)

sandcscan

Back to top Go down

Post by sandcscan Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:57 am

Hi everybody ! I'm out in the woods today to do a little diggin' ! Lol . Here is the result of 3mx vs 6mxi , that you will only find here ! The 6mxi will pick up viccy @ 12" vs 3mx @ 11" . Hope this helps ! Cheers !

sandcscan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum