Cscope Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

FAQ & RULES

Firstly, please understand that this forum is not associated with Cscope, or affiliated with Cscope in any way. It is purely a forum set up for fans of Cscope Metal detectors, and for people with questions about Cscope Metal detectors.

We want this forum to be as laid back as possible, but will not allow ANY of the following rules to be broken. Metal Detecting is getting enough bad press as it is at the moment, and we need to adhering to the positive ideas concerning Metal Detecting, together.

These are the rules of this forum. Please follow them.

Illegal Detecting.

We do not support illegal Metal Detecting in any way, shape or form. Any discussion on the positive promotion of Nighthawking, or any other form of illegal detecting will be deleted, and the member, banned.

ISM's

We do not condone racism, sexism, or any other negative ISM's on this forum. Posts will be deleted, and members banned. Aggression Any aggressive posts, be they directed at other members, moderators, or Joe Bloggs down the road will be deleted, and the member banned.

Please adhere to these rules, and treat other members with respect.

Hi, from Norwich

2 posters

Go down

Hi, from Norwich  Empty Hi, from Norwich

Post by osbourne Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:28 am

Hi, I have just swapped my goldmax power for a c scope 6mxi , it is very similar but I had a play on a mates 6mx and liked the clear tones also the disc better than the goldmax, I think this is a machine I,m going to be very happy with and am looking forward to using It . Happy new year to everyone Osbourne

osbourne

Back to top Go down

Hi, from Norwich  Empty Re: Hi, from Norwich

Post by bazday Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:03 pm

Hi Osbourne, I've never used the goldmax, but others have noted that the 6mx is similar. I bought the 6mxi in 2014 and it's been a great machine with a prolific finds rate. Take a look at at my posts from a few years back. Those fields eventually yielded well over 450 William III, Georgian and Victorian coins; a bit of Roman; Medieval and 6 hammered. I was out with the C Scope last Wednesday, nothing spectacular but enough finds to keep me interested. I will post a photo if I can remember how! Good luck with the 6mxi, have a good 2019.

bazday

Back to top Go down

Post by osbourne Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:20 pm

Hi, thanks for your imput I have had many machines over the years , one of my favourites which I still use is a c scope new force r1, Another of my favourites was a Tesoro Cortes ,lovely machine, I've tried the mine labs and had a whites vx3 which I did find some good stuff with but have now gone back to simplicity with the 6 mx and I,m sure I,m going to like it , good luck to you in 2019 regards osbourne

osbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by bazday Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:50 am

Hi Osbourne, I used the R1 for about 9 months but really didn't like it. I've had a number of C Scopes over the years (they are listed on this site) but the 6mxi is by far the best. Tesoro were good, my favourite being the Tejon. Had more than my fair share of Minelabs. Looking down the list of detectors I've owned one of my all time favourites was the Compass coin scanner pro, but that must have been 20+ years ago, wonder how it would fare against a modern machine? Best regards Barry

bazday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum