Cscope Users
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

FAQ & RULES

Firstly, please understand that this forum is not associated with Cscope, or affiliated with Cscope in any way. It is purely a forum set up for fans of Cscope Metal detectors, and for people with questions about Cscope Metal detectors.

We want this forum to be as laid back as possible, but will not allow ANY of the following rules to be broken. Metal Detecting is getting enough bad press as it is at the moment, and we need to adhering to the positive ideas concerning Metal Detecting, together.

These are the rules of this forum. Please follow them.

Illegal Detecting.

We do not support illegal Metal Detecting in any way, shape or form. Any discussion on the positive promotion of Nighthawking, or any other form of illegal detecting will be deleted, and the member, banned.

ISM's

We do not condone racism, sexism, or any other negative ISM's on this forum. Posts will be deleted, and members banned. Aggression Any aggressive posts, be they directed at other members, moderators, or Joe Bloggs down the road will be deleted, and the member banned.

Please adhere to these rules, and treat other members with respect.

How many Hammered's this year so far? (2015)

5 posters

Go down

How many Hammered's this year so far? (2015) Empty How many Hammered's this year so far? (2015)

Post by AddictedToBleeps Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:21 am

Thought I'd keep a consistent post going on peoples Hammered finds for the year.

Three months in, and I'm on my third. Not too bad, as I only go out weekly, really.

How is everyone else doing?

Cscopes tend to like Hammereds. My friend Steve had more than 20 with his 6MX last year, and the was only about half way through!
AddictedToBleeps
AddictedToBleeps

http://www.bleeps.me

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

How many Hammered's this year so far? (2015) Empty Re: How many Hammered's this year so far? (2015)

Post by miss a lot Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:18 am

What's a hammered lol

miss a lot

Back to top Go down

How many Hammered's this year so far? (2015) Empty Re: How many Hammered's this year so far? (2015)

Post by AddictedToBleeps Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:19 am

Doh! lol

Just as a tip: They always come up with that 'faraway' tone, if they are a few inches under. Sometimes...you'll get a very slight iron grunt as well, but thats quite rare.
AddictedToBleeps
AddictedToBleeps

http://www.bleeps.me

Back to top Go down

Post by miss a lot Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:04 am

Have to put one on my wish list . Got any pics Lol

miss a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by hopenscope Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:38 am

Twenty eight for me, but not too many of note. A large Lizzy Shilling has the usual vanished portrait, a sharp Alexander the Second penny has a ragged edge and a foreign Patard like groat is just a little bit worn for my liking. The most notable is an Elizabeth three pence with an average portrait and a large, unclipped flan for once. However my 6MX did find a gold half Noble in September...when I lent it to my friend when I was on holiday! Photos of all will be in a Treasure Hunting article early next year.

hopenscope

Back to top Go down

Post by andypandy1962 Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:36 am

Let me know what issue please,...
andypandy1962
andypandy1962

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down